The fact is, both hair loss treatments, ACell + PRF Injections and Hair Transplants procedures are good and most effective in giving you a fuller head of hair.
Due to the advancement in the hair loss treatments, ACell + PRF Injections has been introduced as a non-surgical procedure, as many patients are afraid of opting for a surgical hair loss treatment such as hair transplant. So, for them Acell + PRF therapy is a better alternative to hair transplants.
ACell + PRF Injections:
ACell + PRF injection therapy is the blend of Acell (cellular matrix) and platelet-rich Fibrin (which is extracted from your own blood). ACell works at the follicular level to stimulate the hair follicles tissues for hair regrowth process. It also helps in the activation of the dormant, weak and damaged hair follicles.
Stimulation of dead hair follicles through ACell + PRF Injections, helps in extending the life cycle of hair strands and results in the reduced hair thinning and produces healthier hair by improving the quality and boosting up your shrunken hair follicles.
Miniaturized hair can really make the difference when it’s treated with ACell + PRF therapy. If you have damaged and dead hair then don’t worry, because ACell + PRF injections can bring them back to life.
Tiny hair on the scalp means that you still have many actively generating hair follicles but due to your genetic makeup or other internal/external factors, their growth cycle has been miniaturized.
But when they are treated with Acell + PRF therapy, inactive hair follicles are regenerated and normal hair regrowth cycle is restored.
After getting ACell + PRF therapy, you will be able to see results after 6-8 weeks. ACell + PRF does not produce hair in reality, it just helps boosting miniaturized hair regrowth that weren’t re-growing before.
ACell + PRF Injections vs. Hair Transplant
| ACell + PRF Injections
1. Victims younger than 20 years of age can also treat their hair loss at an early age without getting a surgical hair loss procedure.
2. Some sufferers of hair loss have insufficient donor hair supply but still, they can cure their hair loss by getting a non-surgical hair loss therapy.
3. ACell + PRF injections don’t leave scars at your donor and recipient regions.
4. This non-surgical hair loss therapy can also treat diffuse hair thinning.
5. ACell + PRF therapy is best if you just want to control your hair loss.
6. It will also help in hiding your prominent scalp.
7. Doesn’t require a team of hair transplant surgeons to perform the ACell + PRF therapy.
8. ACell + PRF therapy involves the series of injections instead of extraction and implantation process.
9. Minimal invasive.
10. Consumes very less time as compared to hair transplant surgeries.
| Hair Transplants
1. Victims younger than 20 years of age aren’t eligible to get hair transplant procedure to treat their hair loss.
2. If you have insufficient donor hair supply at your donor areas of the scalp then you won’t be able to get a hair transplant surgery.
3. After getting FUT hair transplant procedure, you have to suffer from the linear scar at your donor regions of the scalp.
4. Hair transplants aren’t able to treat diffuse hair thinning.
5. Hair transplant surgeries are only recommended to treat high hairline, hair loss and baldness instead of hair thinning.
6. Hair transplant surgery can’t stop hair thinning, instead, it can only control hair loss.
7. A team of hair transplant surgeons are required to perform the hair transplant surgery.
8. Hair follicular units are extracted in the strip form to implant at the recipient regions.
9. Least invasive due to the use of local anesthesia.
10. Consumes approx. 2/3 sessions to complete a single hair transplant surgery.
Seek Advice from the Hair Specialist:
If you are observing your hair shedding here and there, or your hair volume is reduced than before and your braid or ponytail seems shrunken.
Then it would be a very good idea if you seek advice from the hair specialist, instead of wasting another second.
Arrange for a Free Consultation at Ponce De Leon Med Spa for a thorough examination of your scalp and severity of your hair loss. And afterwards, may recommend you get a series of Acell +PRF Injections. Recommended Therapy is 3 TREATMENTS, 6 WEEKS APART.
Step 1: Cleanse Treatment area, Administration of a topical anesthetic:
A small sample of your blood is collected in the ezPRF tubes
The ezPRF tubes are then spun in order to separate your red blood cells from everything else. The centrifugal force generated pushes the heavier red blood cells to the bottom of the tube.
Once the centifugation is complete, the top layer of the tubes content is collected. This layer (approx. 10% of tube) is composed of your very own platelets and white blood cells. The ultimate blood concentrate.
Step 5: ACell + PRF Injections:
Then to complete the procedure, ACELL Injections at different angels and proper locations to your recipient regions of the scalp along with the nutrient dense FIBRIN (PRF) with the help of micro-needles.
328 Main Street Reading Ma. 01867 781-944-0036 https://poncedeleonmedspa.com